The work at 1373 Lobsinger Line is on schedule and continues to progress nicely. We are so thankful to God for the many volunteers from the church that have given so much of their time to this project. There are still several volunteer Saturdays left before the construction is finished. Volunteers of all different types of experience levels are helpful. Please email Dennis Buzatu or Al Vandergaag if you’re interested in helping out.
As usual, here is a recap of some recent work along with some pictures:
- VCT flooring installed in Kitchen
- T-bar ceiling grids installed throughout hallways and classrooms
- LED lighting installed throughout hallways and classrooms
- New lighting installed in gym storage room
- More painting completed in classroom wing
- New rooftop HVAC unit install completed and now running