Construction at Lobsinger Line has been progressing nicely over the past few weeks. We are very thankful for God’s continued provision and grace in this project. Here is a brief summary of recent work along with some pictures:
– Structural beams are installed for the new exterior window and door openings
– Drywall tape and mud are well underway with many areas nearly ready for paint
– Gym divider curtain and three basketball nets are being installed
– Kitchen rough-in of plumbing and electrical is complete. Drywall will be starting this weekend.
– Old childrens washrooms have been stripped and new toilet partitions delivered.
– Speakers and projection screen are installed in the gym